If you have youth in the Holyoke Public Schools or you service them in any of the programs you run, please help us encourage each of them to strive for less than 5 days absent this entire school year.
Can we as a community join together to come up with some creative prizes and awards around attendance this year, which can be an incentive for the youth.
We are holding our monthly networking meeting today, Thursday, 9/13 at the Holyoke Public Library at 1:00pm, consider joining us. The networking meeting is a way we can learn about what agencies and resources are available within our surrounding communities for both Holyoke youth and families.
If you work with agencies that have never attended the networking meeting, please consider inviting them, as we are always looking to hear about all the resources available in the community.
There are so many agencies, businesses and organizations to thank for pulling together a great event. All of us would like to give a very big thank you to all the volunteers that came out to service the Holyoke community.
The Holyoke Safe Neighborhood Initiative is excited to partner with MassMutual’s LifeBridge Program to get many community residents signed up for FREE life insurance. We will be holding an application night on Wednesday, 9/19/18 at Kelly School from 3pm to 8pm. Please share this information with folks you service in Holyoke.
The application process is a total of 15 minutes, so folks won’t need to be there long, but they will have the opportunity to receive a FREE $50,000 ten year term life insurance policy. Folks will need to bring the four items below with them when coming to the application meeting.
Bring with you:
- A copy of your last tax return form – 1040 or 1040A (used to confirm your income).
- A recent pay stub (used to confirm you are currently working).
- The Social Security numbers of your children/dependents under the age of 18.
- Proper identification (i.e. driver’s license, green card, photo ID).
If anyone you know is interested in this FREE life insurance, please have them review the information below to see if they qualify:
There is no cost to you or your children
Individuals are eligible to apply if they are:
- Between the ages of 19 and 42;
- The parent or legal guardian of one or more dependent children under age 18;
- A permanent, legal resident of the United States;
- Currently employed full or part time with a total family income between $10,000 – $40,000 annually;
- In good health, as determined by MassMutual’s underwriting guidelines.
To schedule your 15 minute appointment, please contact Seneida Torres at (413) 355-6317. Please share this information with your contacts, they is a great opportunity for Holyoke families.